Mattering and Community Change
Week of Well-Being Talk
Wellness as Fairness
Happier Talk with Isaac Prilleltensky
The Laughing Guide to Well-Being
Understanding and Promoting Multidimensional Well-Being: Theory, Research, and Intervention.
Isaac explains that society not always accepts you as you are and sometimes forces you to give up your identity.
This has a negative effect on your self-esteem. People want to matter. Mattering means being who you are and contributing to society.
Help yourself by helping others!
On this Radio interview Dr. Prilleltensky shares:
- The different types of humor and how you too can nurture your sense of humor regardless of your diagnosis.
- How laughter changes your physical and mental well-being.
- Why laughing helps you think more clearly and creatively.
- How humor allows you to talk about painful things and deal with difficult things.
- How to experiment with being “silly” and how it affects your well-being.