What We Risk When We Don’t Matter
Mattering is no laughing matter, or is it?
Wellness as Fairness
Isaac explains that society not always accepts you as you are and sometimes forces you to give up your identity.
This has a negative effect on your self-esteem. People want to matter. Mattering means being who you are and contributing to society.
Help yourself by helping others!
On this Radio interview Dr. Prilleltensky shares:
- The different types of humor and how you too can nurture your sense of humor regardless of your diagnosis.
- How laughter changes your physical and mental well-being.
- Why laughing helps you think more clearly and creatively.
- How humor allows you to talk about painful things and deal with difficult things.
- How to experiment with being “silly” and how it affects your well-being.